Offres & Tarifs 2019

[english below]

Bonjour,

Après quelques mois de longues réflexions et calculs en tout genre nous avons enfin défini notre offre et tarifs pour 2019.

Les Pass - Offre partagée:

Notre offre partagée, pour commencer son voyage vers la liberté.

SocialPass

• Nextcloud + Mail
  • 5Go

2,5€ TTC/mois
25€ TTC/ans 1 mois offert

MiniPass:

• Nextcloud + Mail
  • 15Go

5,5€ TTC/mois
60€ TTC/ans 1 mois offert

IndiePass

• Toutes les applications partagées du catalogue
  • 20Go

10€ TTC/mois
100€ TTC/ans 2 mois offert

Les Indie Packs - votre instance, votre nom de domaine

Support et Accompagnement

Les application sont livrées fonctionnelles, si il y a un problème, IndieHost s’engage à le corriger en un temps raisonnable.

Pour le reste, support applicatif gratuit sur le forum, par la communauté et IndieHost. IndieHost fait ce support bénévolement et il n’y a donc aucun engagement de résolution en un délai précis.

Support prioritaire, accompagnement, formations et conseils: 80€ HT/heure

Le catalogue:

D’autres applications seront progressivement ajoutées au catalogue

Prix mensuel Hors Taxes

Nextcloud:

Social - 10 users + 20Go : 10€
S - 10 utilisateurs + 20Go : 15€
M - 20 utilisateurs + 40Go : 30€
L - 40 utilisateurs + 80Go : 60€
personnalisé : 1,50€/utilisateur/mois

Chat (*)

Social - 15 utilisateurs : 10€
S - 15 utilisateurs : 15€
M - 30 utilisateurs : 20€
L - 50 utilisateurs : 25€
personnalisé : 0,50€/utilisateur/mois

Peertube (à venir)

Social - 10 000 vues + 20Go : 15€
S - 10 000 vues + 20Go : 25€
M - 20 000 vues + 30Go : 35€
L - 50 000 vues + 50Go : 50€
personnalisé : à définir

Discourse (*)

Social - 10 000 vues : 15€
S - 10 000 vues : 25€
M - 20 000 vues : 35€
L - 50 000 vues : 50€

Funkwhale (à venir)

Social - 10 000 vues + 20Go : 15€
S - 10 000 vues + 20Go : 25€
M - 20 000 vues + 30Go : 35€
L - 50 000 vues + 50Go : 50€

* : stockage illimité tant que votre utilisation reste dans un cadre raisonnable. Dans ce cas, nous entamerons une discussion pour résoudre ce problème. Pour les autres applications, les demandes de stockage se font séparément.

ENGLISH VERSION

Hello !

After a few months of thinking and various calculations, we finally defined our new offer and prices for 2019.

As the prices increased for our historical users, we will come back to you in the following days in order to define a smooth transition.

Les Pass - Shared offer:

Our shared offer, to start your journey to freedom.

SocialPass

• Nextcloud + Mail
  • 5GB

2,5€ TTC/mois
25€ TTC/ans 1 mois offert

MiniPass:

• Nextcloud + Mail
  • 10GB

5,5€ TTC/mois
60€ TTC/ans 1 mois offert

IndiePass

• All shared applications in the catalog
  • 15GB

10€ TTC/mois
100€ TTC/ans 2 mois offerts

Les Indie Packs - your instance, your domain name

Advice and support

Application are delivered functional, if there is an issue IndieHost commit to to fix it in a reasonable timeline.

For the rest, you can turn to the community support on the forum. IndieHost will do this on a voluntary basis and cannot commit to answer in a defined timeline.

Priority support and trainings can be subscribed for: 80€ HT/hour

Le catalogue:

More applications will be progressively added to the catalog

Nextcloud:

Social - 10 users + 20GB: 10€
S - 10 users + 20GB: 15€
M - 20 users + 40GB: 30€
L - 40 users + 80GB: 60€
custom: 1,50€/user/month

Chat

Social - 15 users: 10€
S - 15 users: 15€
M - 30 users: 20€
L - 50 users 25€
custom: 0,50€/user

Peertube (à venir)

Social - 10K views + 20GB: 15€
S - 10K views + 20GB: 25€
M - 20K views + 30GB: 35€
L - 50k views + 50GB: 50€
custom: à définir

Discourse

Social - 10K views: 15€
S - 10K views: 25€
M - 20K views: 35€
L - 50k views: 50€

Funkwhale (à venir)

Social - 10K views + 20GB: 15€
S - 10K views + 20GB: 25€
M - 20K views + 30GB: 35€
L - 50k views + 50GB: 50€

* : unlimited storage as long as your instance is not an obvious outlier in which case we have to discuss how to resolve. For other apps, the storage has to be ordered separately.
1 « J'aime »

Thank you for the new offers! I came across some questions when looking at the new pricing:

• Initially you thought about Standard and Premium offers? This is off the table? Everything will be spinning disks?

• with regard to the « IndiePass » offer:

The current catalogue consists out of Nextcloud, chat, Discourse and in the future also Peertube and Funkwhale? Or the list you mentioned in an older thread (see below)? If it is not the second list, then what package would I need to buy if I want to use rainloop also in the future?

• My own domain name is possible with all three Passes? Or would I need to buy my own « small organizational bundle » [Social / S / custom] with « Les Indie Packs »?

• Do I get also Mail when I buy a 10 users Nextcloud IndiePack?

• How does the « custom: 1,50€/user/month » Nextcloud in the IndiePack work? I am just one user, but if I would like to have my own instance and additionally at least two email adresses for my own domain? How many GB would be included? And how much would that cost (including Mail)?

• what is the difference between S and Social?

Sorry for the large amount of questions! Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer!

1 « J'aime »

Hi @rainerzufall !

Thanks for your questions !

Originally, Premium and Standard were a dissociation in terms of performances. We decided to no longer propose this. Everything will have what we call « Premium » services.

All offers are equal in term of performances. However, between the 3 passes (SocialPass, MiniPass, IndiePass) and IndiePacks main differences are in term of functionalities.

For the apps and bundles,

IndiePass is on indie.host domain. Some apps will not be inclued, like Discourse.
Currently, we have :

• Mail and Webmail (rainloop),
  • Files, Calendar, Contact, Tasks (nextcloud),
  • Passwords (passman in nextcloud),
  • Notes (codimd and nextcloud),
  • Static Site (html),
  • Spreadsheet (ethercalc),
  • Micro-bloging (mastodon).

→ In the following weeks, we will include Funkwhale (music) and Peertube (videos). We investigate for rss feed application and replacement for Wekan.

IndiePack is on your domain name, with plenty of possibilities. It will include all apps described, with a consideration about Wekan (lots of issues for now). You’ll have possibilities to install a largest choices of applications, Discourse for example.

Yes, and with one limitation : one mail per user. For domain name there will be a limit of 10€/year, all exotic domain name will be extra.

Custom means instances larger than the size L. So if you want a nextcloud with more than 40 users, the price will be 1€50/user/month with 2GB per user. So if you want a nextcloud with 100 users that would be 150€/month with 200GB in total.

For a single user who wants his own private nextcloud instance, the starting offer is the size S. As regard resources and time spent, the cost is the same for us either there is 1 or 10 users.

Social is a social price for people with low incomes. We won’t check, we trust our users :slight_smile:
S is the starting price.

1 « J'aime »

Hi indie hosters,
Just wanted to ask if I have missed something? I did not get any mail about a transition. I just realised I should have paid you already for a new year of service. Or is the whole transition only made when you have finalized the whole server migration?

For now we are not taking care of the renewal, our invoicing system is a bit messed up and it will take a bit of time to fix it properly, its not our priority at the moment.

We are focusing on the migration process to kubernetes and ceph. Its going pretty well, we have a beta working on our testing infrastructure.

A lot happened lately. We will post a status update in the coming days to explain the last plans and timeline.

1 « J'aime »

Hi @Aisyk,

I recently received an email, so you might be implementaing these changes now. :slightly_smiling_face:

I became an Indie Host customer when IH was born, so my setup might be a bit custom.
I use Vimb to manage my email aliases. They are really important for me. My emails and aliases are the only reason why I do have my own domain.
Actualy, it’s not clear to me if I will still be able to manage all my aliases with an IndiePass. Could you precise it please ?

Hi. Yep we started to apply our new pricing strategy which is (again) a bit different from what we announced last year.

We wanted to wait a bit actually, but our automation sent the invoices automatically before we started to communicate about it :slight_smile:

Our new beta version of our website and product, liiibre, is available here: https://beta.indiehosters.net (its beta do not share it to the world yet).

As regard your question, yes you will still be able to use email aliases. We will keep the same setup for emails and start to improve it (no ETA yet).

Actually email is not in our new offer anymore. We will keep hosting emails for historical customers like you and add it again to our offer when we will have improved our setup (mostly the user interface to manage emails, aliases and passwords). So for you nothing will change, at one point we will migrate cloud.indie.host to a new setup and maybe a new URL - https://nuage.liiib.re, when this will be done we will make sure that either we do all the migration process for you or easy enough so you can do it yourself (might be a mix of both actually, files are easy to migrate but its a bit harder for calendars).

About emails we are still facing some issues as we already talked about https://forum.indiehosters.net/t/status-around-spam-issues/3336, while our setup works pretty well with most providers we have some issues with Microsoft/Outlook/Hotmail, sometimes yahoo, sometimes laposte. Many many small providers, or biggers like gandi that is blacklisted by Microsoft, are facing this issue and even if we do everything as it should they keep tagging us as spammers without much reasons… See for instance: https://forum.chatons.org/t/outlook-nous-considere-comme-du-spam/1395

1 « J'aime »

wow!! that looks impressive! :star_struck: very nice! :100:

1 « J'aime »